Federal Government Scholarship Awards – 2019/2020
Welcome to the online application system for the Federal Government Scholarship Award – 2019/2020. Apply here. We have provided you with all you need to apply for Federal government scholarship award 2019/2020
Is the Application for Federal government scholarship Award for 2019/2020 on
Yes the application form is currently on. Few days ago the federal scholarship board through her website education.gov.ng announced the commencement of the scholarship application.
When is the closing date for 201/2020 Federal government scholarship Award
The application closing date is January 3 2019 as stated on the Federal government scholarship award website.
How to apply for the Federal government scholarship award
Visit the scholarship portal Education.gov.ng If you are visiting the website for the first time, you will need to register on the site online system. Otherwise, if you already have an account, login with your email and password to access the online application form. Please note that:
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last sessional examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
The application closing date is 3 January 2019.
Also you can See the advert for more details.
Which you successful application
Kindly drop your question in our comment box below
149 total views, 1 today