Library EAS Automation Management System IN NIGERIA by HIPHEN SOLUTIONS SERVICES LTD
A library management system, also known as an automated library system is software that has been developed to handle basic housekeeping functions of a library.
It’s a well organized software solution for a library.
It help to provide information on any book present in library to the user as well as staff member.
It keeps a track of book issued, returned and added to library.
BENEFITS For Library Staff •
Speeds up book check-in / check-out .
• Frees staff to better service patrons.
• Inventory management can be done using a handheld reader without closing the library.
• Library staff are alerted immediately when un-borrowed items passes through the theft detection gates.
• Identify and sort books in accordance to their branch and category numbers as well as shelf locations
• Patrons will spend less time waiting in check-out lines by using Self Check in – Check out systems
• Patrons find what they are looking for quickly & easily
• Reminders for due dates allows patrons to submit borrowed materials in time
• Use of book drops &return chutes for returning library material, allows for flexible timings
• RFID enabled patron cards allows for easy patron identification
WE CAN INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
OFFICES IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND BENIN CITY
Please CALL/WHATSAPP: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990
Email: info (AT) hiphensolutions.com
We are Multi-Award Winning company in Technology Solutions, Access Control, Safety, Security and Automation Systems